Sunday, October 23, 2005

This is serious!! My place of work is going through a major 'breakdown' and departments and people are being cut right and left. It is really scary. It's all for the purpose of budget cuts, because apparently people pockets have gotten deeper and their arms have gotten shorter. Although I would like to think that they wouldn't cut Kosher Services, I cant be sure. I have no idea what will happen, but I do know that some of the people in my department (food service) will be cut. I tell you, each day brings something new... It's like a different place than it used to be, and I don't know if I want to hang around to see what happens... Hopefully it will all be good.

oVeR AnD oUt!!
Levi M.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yossi ! said...

best of luck!
and good move with the word reconition

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home