Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Welcome

Hello All,

Welcome to my blog - "The bLoG"! Before I say anything i must start out with something I've been itching to say since April 9th, 2005... "FIRST PLACE YANKEES!!". Thanks, now I feel much better. The Yankees are where they are supposed to be, batting like they should be, and dare i say this, maybe even pitching like they should be (except of course for last night - besides Sturtze and Rivera of course).

Now on other topics; the purpose of this blog - well thats a great Q. To be truthful, im not so sure myself. What i will be doing with it is posting things covering many different topics ranging from updates on my Yankees (of course), my own sports commentary and predictions as well as those of others, kosher updates (my field of work), political opinions (my own, as well as articles and editorials by others that i like, or dislike), jokes, stories, and then a variety of other things depending on my mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home